Friday, April 2, 2010

Ms. Style -Forever Young

Oh how I've missed blogging....
I have had serious computer problems for the last week.... ugh, so I haven't been able to post my creations for you on my blog. However, I've been creating several great projects and I can't wait to share!

I got a new Cricut cartridge and I'm having fun creating with it.... Forever Young is my latest favorite (really, no mater which cartridge I'm using is my favorite at the time) are you like that too?

This is Ms. Style, our model #6 on page 29.

I love to add charms to my projects, I get them very inexpensively on "E-bay"

I have a daughter that will be getting her drivers license soon and this card will be prefect for her.

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Cute card, I love the pop of orange and the charms are so cute, I will have to check out ebay for those..tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin! I don't know if you remember me, but your daughter Aubrey was my favoritest YW ever! I've often wondered about your family, and how you all are... did a search for you today... love your fabulous, crafty blog! Send me an email sometime when you have a chance... would love to hear how you all are! ~Liza Hutchison (lizajoy@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this cartridge too. Love the charms. Adds a nice touch to the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors you chose-this cartridge has a simple elegance doesn't it? Very nice.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!