Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Blog Make-Over

It's finally happened!

My blog got it's make-over. I've only been working on the details for several months now (do to lack of time), after getting all the details just how I like it, I'm really pleased about how it turned out. There may need to be a bit more tweaking here and there but no worries, it came together great!


To design my blog I purchased a Scrapbook Kit titled "Ties That Bind" created by Rachel. The shop that I purchased this kit from doesn't carry it any more, but I did happen to find Rachel's blog in case you want to take a look at more of her work -HERE.
And for the bird and bird cage, it was a freebie I found by googling "digital bird cage". This is made by Shery K Designs, you can find it -HERE she also has some really cute digital artwork.















I've also been working on a few orders from my new Etsy shop and getting that going. Woo Hoo to my first two orders, I'm so thrilled others like my work, it gives me warm fuzzies inside. :)
I try to add new items to the shop every few days, and I have some really exciting designs in the works that will be showing up in the shop very soon, an interchangeable seasonal set and a really cute baby announcement block. I would love for you to come take a look.
My Etsy Shop -HERE

I have a facebook page that I'll be updating with items for my Etsy shop "Robin's Creative Gifts, come "Like" me -HERE

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Hi Robin,
    I think your blog makeover is fabulous! It looks just gorgeous. I'm so excited for you with Etsy shop - good luck. Your creations are wonderful. Thanks for placing my button on your blog - you're the best.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new blog look. So adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new blog look. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! I know it can be A TON of work, that's why I've been putting off doing mine. *LOL*

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!