Monday, September 26, 2011

Falling Leaf Shape Card -for Fantabulous Cricut Challenge

Oh wow... I'm late getting my post up today, sorry.

This is my card for the Fantabulous Cricut challenge today

Falling Leaves
Make a project with leaves on it.

I love how this leaf shaped card turned out, I will have a video with all the details up later today come back and check it out. Video can be found -HERE.

Head over to Fantabulous Cricut to see the amazing projects created by the Fantabulous Design Team -HERE.
post signature

11 comments:

  1. Robin, I absolutely LOVE this card! Love the warm neutral colors, wrinkled leaves, and Crinkled Ribbon!! So up my ally!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty- I just love it! The dimension and shape is great! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin, this is just so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robin this is just gorgeous! I love the leaf shape and all those wonderful layers you created! The ribbon just adds amazing texture and dimension...love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, Robin!

    Hugs,
    Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Robin such a beautiful shape card with so many textures. Love the inking on the edges of everything.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a beautiful card Robin. The shape and the flowers you put on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is just gorgeous Robyn! The leaf shape, the colors, tags, inking, and ribbon are stunning together. Sabrina :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so beautiful!! I love the sort of vintage-y style.
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This really is a gorgeous, gorgeous card, Robin! Everything about it works together wonderfully! It's stunning!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!