Monday, November 21, 2011

Fantabulous Cricut Cricut Crawl (blog hop) Winner

Hello,
Today is Monday and that means another great challenge over at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog this weeks challenge...
Challenge #87 Thank You
Create a project using the word thank you, thanks and in any language.
The sponsor is Club 52 Techniques

Now I'm excited to announce my winner from last weeks Fantabulous Cricut Crawl view the crawl post HERE and see my project.
My winner is...
#5 Saundra -Luv Scrapping Together
said... Robin, this is beautiful! I love all the wonderful colors. Great job, my friend!
I love all the wonderful colors of fall! Hugs, Saundra
Saundra is the winner of one of my new released stamp sets view -HERE

Congratulations Saundra please contact me at robinscreativecottage @ yahoo .com (remove spaces) with your choice of Snowman's Prayer or Gingerbread Holiday stamp set.

Thank you to all of those who left a comment on my cricut crawl post, I really enjoyed reading your comments of how much you love Fall as I do.

Remember to join me for my "Link Up Party" -HERE, I'm giving away two FREE stamps set!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Oh Yay!! I'm so excited, Robin! I will email you shortly.

    Hugs,
    Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!