Monday, June 25, 2012

Pocket Card -My Craft Spot Challenge Project -With Video

Hello friends,
Today is fun challenge over at My Craft Spot
Challenge #61 Hot Summer Colors
use bright summery colors on your project

I had so much fun making these Pocket Cards, I made 6 so then I will have a few on hand, when I need them.
The plain cardstock is from Stampin Up, Sage Shadow, So Saffron and Pink Passion, the patterned papers is from DCVW Fresh Floral Stack.
Below is a step by step video of how I created these cards.
Words are from Sweet Sentiments #1 clear stamps from My Craft Spot as well as the crinkle ribbon

Flower is made using the Mother's Day Bouquet cricut cartridge and sprayed using glimmer mist.


Head over to  My Craft Spot to see the other "Hot Summer Color" projects made by the talented My Craft Spot design team  -HERE. You'll be inspired by their creations!

Remember to mark your calendars for the "Stamp Release Party" at My Craft Spot
July 9th -14 ... prizes every day!
My Craft Spot

Thank you for stoping by!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful!Beautiful!Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your cards are beautiful! Great video! I'll be trying to make the flowers. Thankd for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the flowers, pretty papers, and how the cards slide inside! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So colorful and sunny! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!