Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Graduation Shape Card -Hip Hip Hooray!

Hello friends, I have a fun Graduation shape card for you today, I'm sharing this post over at My Craft Spot as well. I used two of Kimberly's stamp sets... Sweet Sentiments set #2 and Tiny Tags.

I made this card from scratch using my Silhouette Cameo, and it was easy peasy with all the simple features that are in the silhouette studio.
With graduation coming up so quickly I wanted to have a few cards to give to my daughters friends, to celebrate their special day. 
I love shape cards but my favorite part of this card is the fun wavy banner!
 I stamped the Hip Hip Hooray! from Sweet Sentiments #2 and the word Graduate is from the Tiny Tags stamp set (I masked off the "way to go" so it wouldn't get inked).
I made two score lines on each side of the words then folded them back and forth, added thick mounting tape between each fold to give it some lift.
The graduation hat is from Miss Kate Cuttables Wise Owl, but I only use the hat.  I added a layer of black fun foam to give it a 3-D look, along with orange embroidery floss for the tassel.
To see my graduation card from last year 2012 click -HERE.   It's a fun shape card too!
For my daughters graduations cards 2011 click -HERE.
Thanks so much for visiting today!



7 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful card!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a GREAT card Robin! Great tassle :)
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card!!! It's fantastic!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I really like shape cards and never can seem to try one out. Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!