Saturday, June 22, 2013

Thinking of You Butterfly Card

Hi everyone, I have another quick card share for you today, this is being featured over at My Craft Spot.
For my card I used the Inside & Out Set #2 stamp set, this is such a great versatile set for sentiments to add to the front of your card as well as the inside as I have done with this card.
 The butterflies were cut using my Silhouette Cameo, the images are from Miss Kate Cuttables which can be found -HERE.
I hand cut a banner for the sentiment and added the phrase from the Inside & Out #2 Stamp Set, then attached the banner with a quick zig zag stitch using my sewing machine.
side view of my card
 Inside view of my card using again one of the sentiments from the above mentioned stamp set.
I added inking the the edges of the cardstock and the butterflies using various colors of Mememto ink dew drops.
Inside & Out -Set #2
A great stamp set with sentiments for your cards, both inside and out. Available at My Craft Spot -HERE.
Remember to join us on Monday for the start of the Stamp Release Party at My Craft Spot, you won't want to miss the fun new stamp sets and metal dies!
Have you added the button below to your blog?  For more details on adding the button to your blog -click HERE
Thanks for visiting and, have a fabulous day!

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty, especially with that touch of sewing on the banner.

    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Robin! Gorgeous butterflies and fabulous inking!
    Happy Saturday!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!