Monday, August 19, 2013

3D -My Craft Spot Challenge

Hello crafters,
Welcome to another Monday Challenge post for My Craft Spot, this weeks challenge...
3D
I've had this hat SVG file on my computer for a long time, and just came accross it a few days ago and decide it was time to make it, I love how it turned out!
I used Gingerbread crinkle ribbon, Tiny Tags stamp set along with the coordinating Tiny Tags metal dies and Ivory Jute Twine all available from My Craft Spot in the Shop -HERE.
I added two layers of crinkle ribbon to the hat one above the other, so the ribbon has the illusion of being a wide ribbon, the lace ribbon is place where the two layers of crinkle ribbon met. I then tied a triple bow and glued on the hat.
The flowers are from I am Roses and Wild Orchid Crafts, I just used a combination of the two. When I use these flowers I always use hot glue to adhere them. The pin is from a stick pin swap, I've had it in my stash for a while.
The sentiment is from the Tiny Tags stamp set the cardstock was cut using the Tiny Tags metal dies, then I added Ivory Jute Twine. The tag is just hot glued on to the bow.
Join us for this weeks 3D challenge at My Craft Spot and take a look at the other fabulous projects creative the the amazing design team -HERE.
Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Robin! I LOVE the hat and all the added embellishments! Those flowers, mixed with the trims and ribbon and that tag makes for such a GREAT gift box!
    Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin, this is absolutely outstanding!!! I just LOVE the fun embellishments-the ribbon is so pretty and the flowers are just GORGEOUS! Beautiful project Robin and what a GREAT way to package a gift! LOVE it my friend!!!
    Hugs,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hat box is absolutely beautiful! I love all of the pretty details in your flower cluster! Wow! I am so blessed to have you on my design team! :)

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is absolutely gorgeous sweetie, so many beautiful details and useful too, love it. Hugs xNx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is incredible Robin! I love, love the color and all of those flowers, oh my!! So, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fun fun project. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!