Tuesday, January 20, 2015

My Craft Spot -Closing

Hey everyone,

I'm sad to say that My Craft Spot will be closing it's doors and all inventory will be cleared out. 

I have had the wonderful privilege of working with Kimberly (the owner of My Craft Spot) for over two years. I first designed the fun cupcake/floral look of her blog, and became a design team member. Then Kimberly gave me the opportunity to design a few stamp sets as well as all the metal dies that were in her store.
I have enjoyed the time I've had designing and creating for My Craft Spot and will miss it so much, I'll also miss all the wonderful design team members that have been a part of the My Craft Spot team.
Thank you, thank you Kimberly and best wishes to you and your family!!

There are still a few items available in the My Craft Spot shop and all at 50% off, remember to use the link below to go shopping.



http://mycraftspotshop.com?code=MCS50Thanks





3 comments:

  1. I've always enjoyed your MCS creations....it's such a sad day for crafters that her store is closing, but so glad she touched so many of our creative hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robin,
    We are looking for some people to be part of our design team over at BBTB2. I have enjoyed the amazingly talented ladies over at My Craft Spot. I miss it so much. I hope you will consider being part of our team.
    Thanks,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course, I am a year and month behind, but I am looking for the stamp set, "Feel Better Soon" and Clock Time. If you have these please let me know. It's so sad when companies I didn't even know about go out of business :(

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!