Monday, November 2, 2009

Wild Card Series Continues...

Hi friends,
I've been having fun creating cards from the "Wild Card" Cricut cartridge, I hope you are enjoying the wild card series.
I always cut my envelope first at the larges setting possible using my Cricut Expressions machine and 12x12 cardstock, then cut the other pieces at the same size.

Wild Card #3 -2 cards
Everything was cut at 4 1/4"


Wild Card #4

Everything cut at 5 1/2" except the birds. I cut them at 4" I used a white pen for the eyes.
One other change I made was cutting 1/4" off each side of the rectangle "icon" so it did not take up the whole card front.

Remember if you have any questions or comments let me know.

Have a wonderful creative day!
Robin :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad your doing this series! I love seeing everyones take on the cards. I enjoy cutting them out and putting them all together, but I often times have troubles trying to match everything up. Keep up the good work! (p.s. I LOVE the pink and brown paper)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog, i love it, i just got my expression about 3 weeks ago.

    smallcity

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!