Saturday, December 19, 2009

Cockatoo Flip Calendar

I made a super fun flip calendar that could be used year after year. I got the idea from simplyinked- on Splitcoast Stampers.
I started with a piece of heavy cardboard, and covered with designer paper. Each day, month and date was printed using my computer then attached to a strip of green cardstock. I used the Zutter Bind it All for the binding.
For the background behind the cockatoo I used the Cuttlebug embossing folder "Swiss Dots." The bird and branch was cut from the "Storybook" Cricut Cartridge, I extended the branch with a strip of brown cardstock to give a longer perch for the bird. I brushed the edges of the leaves with two different colors of ink on each side.

Have a wonderfully creative day!
Robin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!