Monday, December 21, 2009

Wild Card #7

If you all thought I had completely forgot about the Wild Card series that I'm doing, I wanted to let you know I didn't forget, I just had it on the back burner... so now it's time to get it going again.
Here is card #7 using the "Wild Card" Cricut cartridge pg. 38

I cut everything pictured below at 5", except the 4 little squares, which I cut with my paper trimmer at 1." I used double sided pattern paper and 2 of the squares are flipped over to show the opposite side of the pattern. I'll show you what I used these for below.
Here is the inside of the tri-fold booklet, I used the 4 squares in the corners as shown below, so the dark green pattern paper would show through the little leaf holes on the left, the two squares on the right are there just to give a pleasing look and balance to the project (leaves are not cut out on the right side). I added pop-dots behind the tree. I used a black gel pen with a holder in my Cricut machine to draw the words "you are special", then cut it into a rectangle shape and glued it behind the frame and used pop-dots to lift the frame off the front of the card.
I used double sided pattern paper for the envelope and I like how it turned out.
This photo shows the pattern paper squares behind the leaf cut outs.

Wild Card #7
Have a wonderfully creative day!
Robin :)

1 comment:

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!