Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Chicken N' Eggs

I'm playing with another great sketch from "Cardabilities" blog today.

I have a very good friend who lives outside of town that we get our chicken eggs from, so I wanted to make her a thank you card and thought this would be perfect... cluck, cluck.

I used my design studio to create the sizing of each image. I love using DS, I find is so easy to get just the exact size to fit my 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" card (or what every size of card I'm working with).

This is sketch #5 that Karan, from Cardabilites, has created for us to use for this weeks challenge. Love this sketch!
I feel so lucky to be on the Design Team, with a wonderful group of talented ladies.
See what the Cardabilities design team created using the same sketch -HERE




I used the following three cartridges: From my Kitchen, George and Basic Shapes & Home Accents.
*From my Kitchen- Eggs pg. 66, Rooster pg. 77, Scalloped Oval and Oval pg. 76 (sheep body), Tab pg.67
*George- Rectangles pg. 109 (adjusted sizing)
*Home Accents- Leaves (#35 on my key pad- various sizes)
If you download this cut file please leave a comment here on the post, thank you so much.
I have a simple cut file -HERE

post signature

10 comments:

  1. That is so darn cute! I love the eggs in the corner..great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is country cute! Our eggs are fresh like that too. It's nice. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin, I really appreciate your beautiful cards ands projects. I have to get busy now for Father's Day and my 48'th Anniversary next week. Love, Jeanne.scrapper

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is totally cute Robin! I love the eggs and the chicken! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card! I just love it!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is just perfect...I love everything...beautiful work! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card.. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a perfect card for the occasion!! I love that paper you've used to mat the chicken. Great job with the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that chicken! Such a cute card. Excited about joining the Cardabilities team!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!