Monday, February 14, 2011

Fantabulous Cricut Crawl --WINNER--

"Happy Valentines Day!"

I'm so grateful to you for visiting my blog for the Fantabulous Cricut Crawl that we had last week and for taking the time to leave such nice comments, each one just made my day great! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I'm excited to announce the winner of the April Showers cricut cartridge...

And the winner is.....
#29 Amanda
she said...
Super cute!! Love the colors!!

Congratulations Amanda

I've sent you an email.


There is another great challenge going on over at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog today, the challenge is...
"Weather Forcast"
Create a project featuring your favorite seasonal weather... Spring, Summer, Fall or Winter.
Go take a look at the Fantabulous design team projects -HERE you'll love what they have created.

Have a "Lovely" day!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!! I look forward to getting the cartridge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayy Amanda!! Enjoy your cartridge!

    Linda
    www.fancyframework.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!