Monday, February 28, 2011

NEW Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog DT

Hi everyone,
I'm so excited to announce my NEW Fantabulous Cricut design team over at FCCB... such an exciting day!

There's also "Challenge Me Monday" there as well.

Challenge #49 Shape Card
Create a shape card other then a square or rectangle

I give a big "Thank You" to many design team members that have served on the DT at Fantabulous Cricut, their talent is just amazing.

Head over to Fantabulous Cricut and see the fun "Shape Cards" that the DT has created -HERE

post signature

6 comments:

  1. Hi Robyn, thanks for the sweet comment and thanks for giving me the opportunity to be apart of a great team. I will miss it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin,
    Thank you again for this opportunity! I am so looking forward to working with these incredile, talented ladies you have lined up! Thanks for making me feel so welcome and like part of the family!
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Robin,
    Just wanted to say thanks for all the sweet comments you have been leaving your new (very grateful) DT. We all appreciate it, I'm sure.
    XO ~ Amy Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Robin,
    Happy Birthday!! I wish you many more years of birthdays. Have a blessed day.
    Sylvia
    Www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. just dropping by to wish you a very happy birthday. take this day and have some fun. you deserve it. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog and love these flowers along with the cricut club memb. I love inspiration and this would be the way to get alot. thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!