Monday, January 30, 2012

100% Sweetness Valentine Tiny Cards -for Fantabulous Cricut Challenge

Hello! Welcome to my blog today, I'm excited to share my sweet little Valentine cards with you.

Every Monday brings a new challenge over at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog
Today's challenge:
Valentiny Cards... yes Valentiny {cute huh!}
Make a Valentine card measuring 3"x3"
(remember to use a cricut cut image somewhere on your card)

I love this size card they are so fun to make!
Our sponsor over at Fantabulous Cricut is "My Creative Time"
Have you seen Emm's stamp sets and dies? So much fun!
Emma has donated a few of her Valentine stamp sets to the Fantabulous Cricut design team to play with. Thank you so much Emma!

My Creative Time

The stamp set I'm using for my cards is "100% Sweetness", I love this stamp set... just look at all the super cute sayings and images... what's not to LOVE ;)
Also a thin metal heart die is included with this stamp set!
Here is a video with all the details about my cards... enjoy!



Photo below shows the front, inside and back of my tiny cards.
Please visit Fantabulous Cricut and see all the other projects made by my Fantabulous Cricut design team -HERE. We would love for you to join us for our "Valentiny Card" challenge and you will be entered for your chance at winning the "100% Sweetness" stamp set donated by Emma from My Creative Time.
Hey... did you know I'm having a design team call for the Fantabulous Cricut design team... more details can be found -HERE.
post signature

23 comments:

  1. These are so pretty,Robin! ~Hugs, Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable set of tiny cards! Love them all..
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card set for FCC. Love the colors and the CAS design

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sup...sup...super cute! I adore tiny cards and the tiny flowers--ack adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such elegant cards, I love the simplicity of them.
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. your cards are adorable. tfs.
    littlen44 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute cards! I love the flowers and the scallop border! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is really cute Robin! nice clean & simple design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Robin! These look like part of a customized stationary set...Love them! Great video. I just love Emma's stamp set and this challenge....I am now tiny addicted!! TFS Cathie
    www.creativecutterroom.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. These turned out so pretty Robin!! I don't usually make cards this size but I think I will be making more of these in the future!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are great. I love 'em all.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Robin, I LOVE these! I love the scallop detail and the stamps are awesome!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  13. Robin,
    These are just such sweet little cards. The border is perfect for the card and the little heart with the stamped center is so cute. Love the leaves and flowers. And the little stamp on the back is as cute as ever! I know the ladies in your class wil really kove receiving the cards.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Robin,
    It's me, the problematic winner(LOL)of your last challenge. Wow, your stamp set just arrived & I felt like a hungry baby getting a bottle of milk, ha,ha. Thank you so much for all your patience and understanding. I just luv em.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love those cards. Great job. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. How sweet are these. Love the vintage feel. I liked making little cards too. It was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful cards! Love all of them!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  18. Robin, your creations are always beautiful. I love your little mini's and the way you used the stamps.

    Happy Craftin'!
    Jewels

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is too cute!!! Awesome set!! I love it!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Robin, these cards are lovely! Best wishes. <3

    Happy thoughts,
    Nicole - SparklyEverAfter.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!