Monday, January 16, 2012

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge & EAD Designs Stickers

Hello, it's another Fantabulous Monday... with a Fantabulous Cricut challenge
Challenge theme- Snow Fun
Use a snowflake or snowman on you project

I really wish we had some beautiful snow here, because I love snow so I will just have to resort to adding snowflakes on my projects, that will b fun :)

This weeks sponsor at FCCB is E.A.D. Designs
Vinyl Lettering and Wall Art is one of the Hottest Trends.

E.A.D DESIGNS allows you to change the look of any room in just a few minutes. Their Products can be used on more than just walls and on many surfaces.

I got to play with EAD Ice Skating Fun Stickerz they can be found -HERE this is a super cute sheet of stickers with 4 ice skating kids, 2 cups of cocoa, a tree, 3 phrases and several snowflakes.
My box is made using the Tags Bags Boxes and More cricut cartridge with the window. In place of the window I added an thin piece of acetate (plastic) and added three ice skating kids with snowflakes all around. Then added the sticker phrase "Winter Wonderland" on the box lid.
For my bow collage I used Prairie Bird Boutique wrinkled ribbon, the snowflake was cut out using the Joys of the Season Cricut cartridge in white cardstock the I added pearl embossing powder to give it a beautiful pearly shine. The blue snowflake was an old punch I had, I also embossed with the pearl powder. I added a half pearl purchased from SACrafters.
Remember to check out more projects made by the Fantabulous design team -HERE
Feel free to join the "Snow Fun" challenge too!
post signature

11 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous project! The little skater girls look so happy:) Beautiful crinkle ribbon and sparkly snowflake-nice detail!! Very creative project-thanks for sharing!
    BTW, what size did you cut the box at?
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet box, Robin! The stickers are just perfect for the window. It makes for such a lovely scene! We've got snow here - and I'd gladly trade places with you!! I'm not a fan of snow at all! (Actually, it's just when I'm driving that I don't like it...)
    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute box I love the transparency of it. the skaters are so cute.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robin love the window with little skaters. The little ribbon snowflake flower is adorable. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi robin,
    Sent you my info some time ago and also posted for your confirmation but have not heard from you. Did you receive the email? Please let me know if you sent out my stamp set.
    marg0006@verizon.net
    Loving Scrapper 101

    ReplyDelete
  6. Robin, this is absolutely wonderful. Love the bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your project is so cute!! I love the window on the box, I can't believe I haven't tried this cut, it looks great!! TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Marg0006,
    I've sent you an email, but haven't heard back. I need your mailing address and what stamp set you would like Gingerbread Holiday or Snowman's Prayer.
    Let me know ASAP.
    Thanks,
    Robin :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Robin,
    This is such a great project! Aren't those little skaters the best? I have yet to make a box or a bag or anything really other than a layout, card or framed art. :p I just love this box! I'm gonna have to branch out some I guess! I'm sorry you don't have snow... Would you like some of ours? We've been getting it off and on lately and it totally throws my Fibro in a flare. I love the snow, but it either needs to snow or not.. the in-between is the stuff that hurts. Hope you are having a great week!

    XO ~ Amy Jo

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! I love the affect of the acetate and your ribbon and snowflake...gorgeous! TFS Cathie
    www.creativecutterroom.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Robin, you have a splendid imagination to make such a creative box. Its damn wonderful...

    http://www.coolgiftusa.com/pages/Vinyl-Decals.html

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!