Thursday, July 12, 2012

Day 4 My Craft Spot Stamp Release Party

Hello everyone, today is day 4 for My Craft Spots stamp release party and what a  great week this has been, Kimberly and the design team have really had so many creative projects that have inspired me and I hope you too. 

I so excited to share with you today's sneak peek stamp... "Bundle of Joy", this stamp set is all about babies and babies really are wonderful bundles of Joy. The phrases and sentiments that Kimberly has added to this stamp set are beautiful and really pull at your heart strings, like the sentiment that I used on my card below... just beautiful.
My card size measures 4 1/4"x 5 1/2"
The lovely butterfly embossing was done using my Once Upon a Princess embossing folder (comes 4 to the set) view them -HERE.
The white cardstock that I used is Shimmery White, I also use Blush Blossom cardstock both from Stampin Up , the white cardstock is just beautiful, it looks just like it has been sprayed with glimmer mist.
The beautiful ribbon is Crinkle Ribbon from My Craft Spot -petal pink.
I used the Scalloped Diamond  border punch from EK Success, the butterflies are from a Martha Stewart punch. The lovey Recollections cream pearls I purchased from Michael's craft store.
This week is going by so fast, but the fun is not over there are still more prizes from My Craft Spot and many more inspiration projects from Kimberly and the design team. 
Head over to My Craft Spot to see the amazing projects using the new "Bundle of Joy" stamp set and leave a comment at My Craft Spots blog for today's prize of the beautiful Crinkle Ribbon.
And remember the blog hop on Saturday where each design team member will be giving away one of the new stamp sets -gifts donated by Kimberly.
Such a great week, thank you for visiting. 

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful baby card!! That sentiment is just precious!!
    Love this CAS card!
    TFS
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
    eschfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!! I love that butterfly embossing folder and how you popped up the butterflies!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is so gorgeous!! The embossing looks so pretty and the butterflies are beautiful..awesome baby card!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!

    Robin, I read some time back on a blog that you helped in updating her blog(don't remeber where). Would you be intersted in helping me update my blog to make it more efficient. I would really like to make it easier for myself and start becoming a more active blog with challenges and giveaways. I also don't understand the new blogger. I have been unable to download a link on to my blog. I have only figured out how to post my cards. I hope that you can help me. I still can't seem to email you. I don't understant why!!!

    marg0006 at verizon dot net
    Loving Scrapper101

    ReplyDelete
  5. Especially like the ribbon & peach color of this baby card.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the embossing on this card. It is beautiful

    Hugs
    Nana

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!