Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

Hello, I wanted to wish you a happy mothers day!

I made a few cards to send to my wonderful mom and wonderful mother -in-law to let them know how much I love them and appreciate all they have done for me.
Inspiration for this card comes from  Jackie's blog "the Scalloped Edge" -HERE.
 The flowers are cut from metal die from My Favorite Things Die-namic Lily
I use the Birds & Swirls Cuttlebug folder for the embossed background
 Sentiment is from the Happy Easter stamp set from My Craft Spot
The flag banner is the Die-namics Fishtail Flags Stax
Close up of flowers, I used my Copic markers to add a bit of color on the inside edges.
Enjoy your day!

7 comments:

  1. Robin, your cards are just beautiful! The lily die is awesome...another one on my wish list! I love the embossing pattern-it matches so nice with the flowers! Your design is gorgeous and I am sure your Mom and Mother In law will love it! I hope you are having a wonderful Mother's Day!
    Sherrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! They are just BEAUTIFUL!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin, these are gorgeous! I am sure the blessed recipients love them with all of their hearts. The embossing is so pretty and I love that lily die! Beautifully designed, my friend! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are beautiful! Love everything about them! What gorgeous die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL CARDS! Stunning! ~Laura

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!