Friday, May 2, 2014

Mini Release -Birthday Fun

Hi, I'm so glad you joined me for day 2 of the "mini release" for My Craft Spot.  Today I'm featuring the Washi Tape metal die set.
This is a great die set that you can grab a few of your scraps and mix and match, a fun super easy card that you can make in minutes.
This sentiment is from Chalkboard Sentiments, I stamped in black then added a pearl embossing powder over the top (it looks more like clear, but I liked the look). I also added some fun Sequins from the My Craft Spot Shop, pumpkin and totally green.
Kimberly has a video featuring the new Washi Tape metal die set -HERE.
 If you missed my project using the Rolled Flowers yesterday go check it out -HERE.

My Craft Spot is having an awesome give a way today for a $15 gift certificate... go check it out -HERE.  Thanks so much for visiting today!

10 comments:

  1. Hi Robin! Your card is fun & Whimsical... Love the sequins.... great card! :o)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Robin! Love the CAS design with the splash of color from the washi dies!!
    Another great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the simplicity of your card in that the washi tape is the pop of color. Perfect way to get washi tape that matches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply lovely! I love the bit of color and sparkle!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply Beautiful!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! I love the birthday sentiment stamp and the craft paper...my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute--I like your choice of papers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card! LOVE the paper you used for the "tape" and the stamp is AWESOME!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card design! The sentiment is awesome and the way you used the washi tape..so fun! The little sequins add just the right pop! I love the sizes of these dies-so perfect to use up scraps laying around...you did an AMAZING job on these dies Robin!
    Have a great wknd!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  10. These projects are all so good! Love these new dies. Which one to get first?? Ha!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!