Friday, June 6, 2014

Day 5 -Build A Birthday ~New Release

Hello all my friends, I hope you have followed along this week for the fabulous Stamp Release Party for My Craft Spot, I know the design team and I have really enjoyed sharing many inspiring projects with and today, day 5, the inspiration continues.
We are showing a sneak peek of the new Build a Birthday stamp set designed by Kimberly.
I also used the new Word Quotes and the new Fancy Edges 2 metal die sets for my card as well as Vintage Chocolate Bakers Twine.
All brand new stamp sets and metal dies from this weeks release will be available to purchase tomorrow.
This stamp set is fun to put together different birthday word fonts, the phrases are also cute whimsical phrases as well.
I cut two quote bubbles from the solid Word Quote metal die and layer one over the other, just off setting it to create a shadow effect. I stamped one of the super cute phrases from the Build A Birthday on the bubble.
The star border is perfect on birthday cards, it is from the Fancy Edges 2 metal die set that I designed for My Craft Spot, there are 7 great images in this set. All the little stars that are die cut can be used as confetti, or as I used it places them all over my card.... it just screams "celebration"!!
The "happy" & "birthday" words are two separate stamps from the Build A Birthday stamp set, there are other words to mix and match too... fun stamp set!
I added a bit of Vintage Chocolate bakers twine around my card.
Inside of the card using the star border.
Thanks for joining me for day 5 of the sneak peeks, please join us tomorrow for the My Craft Spot blog hop where the design team will once again inspire you with more projects using one of the 5 new stamp sets and metal dies. Also each design team members (including myself) will be giving away one of the 4 stamp sets or metal dies, generously provided by Kimberly.
All 4 of the stamp sets including the 2 metal dies will be available for purchase tomorrow at My Craft Spot.
One last thing, remember to head over to My Craft Spot today to see the many other amazing projects made by Kimberly and her design team using the brand new Build a Birthday stamp set and leave a comment on Kimberly's blog (My Craft Spot) today for your chance to win the Tiny Tags stamp set click -HERE for My Craft Spot.

7 comments:

  1. Like the star themed card. The twine complements the colors wonderfully. Like the finished inside also.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fun sentiment. It is so ME!!! Super cute cards!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I like your card. Nice edges and stars. http://ventanasdescrapbook.blogspot.com/ avenaynuez@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute design! I love the word quote bubble and the fun sentiment! The stars and the fancy star are so awesome!
    I can't wait to see the whole release!!
    Great week of peeks!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Robin! Sorry I haven't been by all week..... work has been crazy! But I wanted to stop in and tell ya... how much I've enjoyed seeing your projects all week! They've been so creative, fun, and Lovely! You really showcased Kimberly's products so well! See ya tomorrow at the hop! I have the day off thank goodness! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cool card. Love all the stars embossed and cut. The sentiments are great too.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, fun sentiment. I remember the penny candy store growing up. You could have one of everything!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!