Tuesday, May 11, 2010

May Flowers Watering Can

I came across another great digital stamp site, Delightful Inspiration, the shop is Designed 2 Delight. Offered this month is an lovely watering can image. When you play along in the challenges you get a free digi image how fun is that... winning every week! Here is my card using the image.
I used my copic markers to color the image, the scallop square was cut using Storybook cricut cartridge pg. 42 I used the accent/blackout -shift cut at 3 1/4".
post signature

3 comments:

  1. I like how you did your card very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome color combo...well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful!! I love what you did with that script paper! Gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!