Sunday, May 30, 2010

Wild for Wild Flowers

It's time for another Cardabilities Sketch, I really enjoy Karan's sketches, she creates such fun designs to work with.
I used a flower pot from Pink Peticoat, I love her simply cute digital stamps.

Here is the sketch we got to work with...















I colored using Copic markers, and used Mini Monograms cricut cartridge for the scallops and circle, the flourish design is from the Heritage cartridge pg. 62. I made my own background paper starting with a white piece of cardstock, then used a black sharpie to draw thick lines, then added a hot pink marker to the white space. I like how it turned out an matched the "wild" flower pot.

Go take a look at the other gals creations from the same sketch -HERE at Cardabilities. I love working with sketches.
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the design team. That's awesome and the card is SOOO beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is fantastic! I love your colour choices and love those flourishes you've added. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Robin,
    Came over to your site from Everyday Cricut and love all of your designs. I'll put you in my favorites. Thanks,

    bobbi

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!