Wild Card #15 is found on page 46 of the wild card booklet.
I've circled in red which images I cut and how many of each for this "cha-ching" card.
The photo below shows the cut images, each were cut at 6" except for the $ dollar sign, I cut them at 3" each. The frames were cut using two different colors of paper, as were the dollar sign images.
I used the Cricut Design Studio to weld the word "cha-ching". The font was from the Wild Card Cartridge... same as the images.
I do have a cut file for the expressins and baby bug machines, however I did use George and Basic Shapes to make the dash line between the words (I couldn't find an image or letter on Wild Card that I could size down small enough for the dash... thus, why I used the George cartridge).
I over lapped the words with the brown cardstock on top, then over lapped the $ with the green color cardstock on the top.
I couldn't help myself and just had to add some "bling" I used 2 different Stickles glue, Star Dust on the word, and diamond on the $.
You may have noticed that the double sided paper I used for the envelope in above photo is showing the plain side, that is the "inside" of the envelop, the outside is really cool looking (you'll see what I mean by looking at the finished card photos).
I also added Stickles glue to the swirl on the envelope.
"cha-ching" cut file... Enjoy!