Thursday, March 4, 2010

Bear w/ Lamb & Chicks

Hooray.... for new digital images at Doodle Palace, wait til you see the adorable digi images today, both are so cute. The two new images are "Bear with Lamb and Chicks" and "Where the Easter Bunny Lives"
Here is Bear with Lamb and Chicks.
I used a fixative spray on my printed digital image before coloring, so I could use markers to color this image without my printer ink smearing. It turned out so sweet, I added ribbon and a mary jane shoe charm.
Come see more creations from the Doodle Palace design team using these two digital images.

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I so love this card. Nice job and soooooooooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so delightful Robin! I love the colouring... it's so delicate! And what beautiful ribbon... I love ribbon....

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!