Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Wild Card #25 - Flower

A very simple yet lovely card. This is wild card #25, it can be found on page 56 of the wild card booklet.
Circled in red are the images that were cut for this card.
Each image was cut at 4 3/4"

Using the smaller flowers I layered them using the three different patterned papers, then added a small jewel in the center of the flower.
This is the envelope closed and the inside of the flower card.
I used the extra flowers to decorate the back side of the card.

Thanks for coming to my blog :)

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Robin this is darling! I love what you did with the flower! Makes me want an Expression so I can do the envelopes too - very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. I'm really enjoying this series ... Wild Card is such a great cartridge and you're doing a wonderful job showcasing it.

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Wild Card cartridge. I have used it for a couple of cards. I like your colors...so vibrant.
    Veronica
    vballen@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!