Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Teddy With Flowers

aNew release day for Doodle Palace digital images, this week there are two new images, "Teddy w/ Flowers" and "Easter Tree"

I used the cute Teddy w/ Flowers image, he is so sweet, I just love his cute little "x" where his belly button is.

I printed the image approx. 3" high x 3 1/4" wide and used colored pencils to add color, then cut out the teddy bear using scissors.

The box and flower were cut using the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More Cricut cartridge. The shopping bag is on page 115, I have a Cricut expressions and used the "fit to page" feature which cut the bag 5 3/4". The flower is on page 107 and I used the blackout feature cut at 3 1/2"
The finished box size measures 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" including the handle.
To view more projects using the "Teddy w/ Flowers" and "Easter Tree" digital images, check out what the Doodle Palace Princesses have made Here.

Thank you for coming to visit my blog today.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. He is very cute! Love the colors and the big flower behind him...

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!