Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring Showers

This card is one I designed specifically from the given sketch. One of my favorite Cicut cartridges is A Child's Year, I just love the silhouette images. This sweet little umbrella girl is found on page 34 of the booklet.


This is the sketch from Twisted Sketches
the additional twist was to use something transparent.






My card is transparent, and the raindrop, which was cut from A Child's Year as was the word "spring" I used design studio to weld the word together.

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I love this card Robin. It's the perfect design for Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a darling card, I love the transparent feature...and I'm so glad I got A Child's Year...I've seen so many cute cards using it.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!