Monday, August 9, 2010

National Smile Week -and a "SMILE" Challenge

This week happens to be "National Smile Week" and at Fantabulous Cricut we hope to give you "oodles of smiles" and encourage you to participate in the challenge.

Challenge #22
National “Smile” week:
Create a project and include the word “Smile”

I used my new cricut cartridge Lacy Labels, this is one of the "Walmart Lite" cartridges and of all the Lite cartridges this is my very favorite!! It gives me a ton of scallops, ovals and a variety of other shapes that I can use on any card, I know I'll use this cartridge often!

I decided to create an oval scallop shape card using the "Scallop 1" shape, I used design studio to weld the two scallops together. The letters for "smile" are from the Alphalicious cartridge I welded them together. The card size is approx. 5 1/4" x 4". "SMILE"
Come join us for the challenge and see all the wonderful "smile" cards that the DT has created -HERE.

post signature

6 comments:

  1. Love that paper that you used. Will have to get that lite cart soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is G O R G E O U S! Vintage in it's new appeal. So so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love, love, love the design of this!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What pretty paper. This might actually be a cart that I will have to add to my ever growing list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooo pretty...love the colors. I LOVE welding with my Gypsy...your 'smile' is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE violets..this card is just wonderful!!! Sure made me smile!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!