Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Froggy Baby Shower Invitation

Hello everyone,
I made these super cute baby shower invites for a friend, simply sweet!
The invite was a postcard style (only a card front) measuring 5.5" x 4.75" this made it easy to be hand delivered, or placed in a envelope .
I used the Create a Critter cricut cartridge.
The lily pad was cut using my gypsy at 3.09" width 1.94" height. The frog only has two layers, the main body and the belly layer.
I cut one frog with the face features (eyes and mouth) then used that as my template and traced the face with a black marker, I did this to save on paper because I made 60 invites. The frog was cut at 2.14" width and 2.21" height.
For the dragonfly I welded two wings together, then cut the body of the dragonfly and hand drew a smiley face.
Tomorrow I'll show the cute diaper cake that I made for the baby shower.
Thanks for visiting my blog today :)

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Super cute, thanks for sharing.

    craftingwithnatasha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Robin! I can't wait to see the diaper cake. I love making them...they are so much fun.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! love the idea of drawing the face on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so sweet :-)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!