Saturday, June 30, 2012

Roller Skate Shape Card

Hello everyone I have a fun shape card for you today....
When I was a little girl we had those old metal roller skates that you would adjust the size and attach to your shoes with leather straps... does anyone remember those? Similar to the photo below, well that dates me I'm sure. :)
My card is cut from the Birthday Bash Cricut cartridge, and this shape card is an actual shape card in the handbook, no need to weld the images together.
This great Happy Birthday sentiment is from My Craft Spot's Birthday Wishes clear stamps, and the twine is Blueberry you can fine these items in Kimberly's shop -HERE.
Below is a video... enjoy
Rolled Rose and Royal leaves metal dies (die-namics) are from My Favorite Things and can be found -HERE.
 The inside sentiment is from the same stamps set Birthday Wishes.
 
Thanks for visiting... have a fantastic day!

7 comments:

  1. That is such a fun card Robin! I DO remember those kinds of skates, they also used to have ice skates like that as well! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cute card!!!

    I remember those skates very well. One of my granddaughters was interviewing me last week while I was visiting in VA and I mentioned those type of skates and the fact that we used a key to fasten them to the front of our shoes. She is 10 and found it hard to believe. During that week a picture of the skates was on a printed paper I bought at GASC and the key was somewheres else and I was able to show them to her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so cute. I had the same skates when I was "8". So long ago!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card. I remember those skates too. Thanks for the awesome video.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had skates like that too!
    Fabulous card Robin and love the roses.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. sure do remember those skates we had two pair between the 9 of us kids and used to have soo much fun on them . love your card

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card. Love the skates! And love seeing my twine!

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!