Monday, August 20, 2012

Fabulous Water Girl -My Craft Spot Challenge Project

I hope you've had a wonderful time this summer either visiting with family, taking a vacation or just soaking up some sun... I've enjoyed doing all three with my family, and hope you have too.

This weeks Challenge at My Craft Spot is...
Splishy Splashy Summer
Include water -paper of course

My project today is a shape card I designed on my gypsy using the Pack Your Bags cricut cartridge
I had this really cool water image paper that was so perfect for this "water card" and I used black glitter paper for the inter tube, then various cardstock for the other images.
She looks like she is having a wonderful relaxing day doesn't she?  
I use three tiny flat Prima flowers to make the flower for her swimming cap.

I used two stamp sets for this card, the Tiny Tags 2 for the "U R Fabulous" and the flourish image, as well as the Birthday Wises  for the inside stamp "Have a Fabulous Birthday!"
Both of these great stamp sets can be purchased at My Craft Spot -HERE

Remember to head over to My Craft Spot to see more of the design teams "Splishy Splashy Summer" projects, and join us for this weeks challenge to include "water -paper of course" on your project.-HERE.
Thanks for visiting my blog... comments are always welcomed and so appreciated :)

2 comments:

  1. Robyn I am showcasing your End of Summer project tomorrow at FCCB Fantabulous Friday. I hope you can stop by and check it out. :) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is precious!!! I love that you used the realistic water print with this! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!