Monday, October 15, 2012

Spider Ghosts Goblins -My Craft Spot Project

Hello friends, I have a fun wiggly spider card that I made for the My Craft Spot challenge, this weeks challenge is...
Emboss It
heat embossing or dry embossing 

I choose dry embossing using my Cuttlebug machine and one of the Mini Monster embossing folders, I rubbed white chalk on the embossed edges and a bit on the center of the card.
The spider  was cut using Mini Monsters Cricut cartridge, at 3 1/2" I omitted the face using my gypsy and added two different sizes of googly eyes.


I used the Tiny Doily Metal dies to stamp my sentiment and spider from the Stampin' Around Fall stamp set both can be purchased from Kimberly at My craft spot -HERE, Along with the black crinkle ribbon.
Side view
I used the homemade action wobbles using the technique that Kimberly has shown in her video -HERE.
Inside of the card stamped using the Best Witches to you stamp set, the spider  is from the Stampin' Around Fall stamp set, then I hand drew the line above the spider.
There are more great Embossing ideas over at My Craft Spot, come on over and join us for this weeks challenge -HERE.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today :)

5 comments:

  1. So cute...great embossing! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin,
    This is so cute!!! I love your ideas as always! :) I sent you an email, my friend. Please check it as soon as you can. Miss you lots!

    XO ~ Amy Jo
    amyjrockstar at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin, this is such a cute Halloween card! Your little spider is so adorable:) cute, cute!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!