Monday, November 26, 2012

Snail Mail Card -My Craft Spot Project

Hi everyone I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving, I enjoyed spending the day with my family, having my daughter home from college was so wonderful!
Today I'm excited to share another challenge from My Craft Spot...
Showing Gratitude 
(Thank you cards)

So I created a cute "snail mail" card, this cute snail is cut at 4" from the Birthday Bash cricut cartridge. The card measures 5 1/2" square.
My thanks tag was cut from the Tiny Tags metal dies and stamped using Kimberly's Tiny Tags stamp set, the twine is Caribbean. All available from My Craft Spot.
Inside of card
The sentiment that I stamped on the inside is from Kimberly's Thank You stamp set

There are more great thank you card ideas over at My Craft Spot, come on over and join us for this weeks challenge "Showing Gratitude" -HERE.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today :)

8 comments:

  1. Aaaw,, what a cute snail! Love the papers, twine and adorable tag:) So cute Robin! So glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends!
    Have a great week!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Robin! Love the twine and little tagged sentiment. I should pull mine out. Thanks for the inspiration!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Snail Card! He's so happy!
    Just wanted you to know I was inspired by your Mitten Project last week. I made one too! Come see.
    http://kimcreate.blogspot.com/2012/11/mitten-tag-for-jess.html#comment-form
    Thanks for the inspiration. Yours is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card...so stinkin' cute!!

    Hugs,
    SB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Cute card!! Love the letter in it's mouth!! Thanks for sharing and I hope to get back in the swing of blogging, This next month is a hard one for me, One year anniversary of the passing of my Mother. 12-27-11

    ♥♥Rexann♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing such useful information. The information provided is very very niche and this information is not available so easily. Therefore I thank the writer for the useful input.
    Estetik

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!