Sunday, February 17, 2013

Valentine Cards -My Craft Spot Project

So you know when you get a post ready on your blog and forget to publish it?.... that's what this post is...
This is my project that should have been posted on February 4th ... wow, I'm really late with it, but I hope  you enjoy my fun Valentine cards.

The challenge over at at My Craft Spot (a few weeks ago) was...
Valentines For Kids
My cards are 4"x 4" cards using the Car Decals Cricut cartridge, the doggie and kitty are so cute!
I used the Build A Valentine stamp set from My Craft Spot for each sentiment on my cards.

For each animal I added an "action wobble" for a fun interactive card, love wobbling these cuties!
To see the other My Craft Spot "Valentine's For Kids" projects click -HERE,
Thanks for visiting my blog... comments are always welcomed and so appreciated, have a wonderful day :)

4 comments:

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!