Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Holly Jolly Christmas Jar


Hi everyone, I have a card to share with you today, this is being featured over at My Craft Spot.

For my card I used the Jar Basics, Christmas Banner Sentiments, and Jar Full of Christmas Stamp sets, Jar Basics and Banners Straight metal dies.

I love the new interactive banner dies, I wanted to give a new twist on the banner and turn it upside down, they can be used any direction you want. The sentiment is stamped with the new Christmas Banner Sentiments stamp set.
I used gold embossing powder for the flourish, the outline of the bulbs were stamped in grey ink, the bow in black.
I added lots of inking around the jar and banner to give a vintage feel.
I used green jute twine to tie around the lid.
I love these crackle looking Christmas bulbs from the Jar Full of Christmas stamp set, they are super easy to stamp inside of the bulb because the stamps are clear, you can see through them so you can stamp in just the right place.
All the stamp sets, metal dies and jute twine are available in the My Craft Spot Shop -HERE.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today, I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas, with friends and family.

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! The scalloped edge looks so nice!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very PRETTY!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!