Friday, January 10, 2014

Day 5 Big Sentiments -New release

Hello all my friends, I hope you have followed along this week for the fabulous Stamp Release Party for My Craft Spot, I know the design team and I have really enjoyed sharing many inspiring projects with you as today, day 5, the inspiration continues.
We are showing a sneak peek of the new Big Sentiments stamp set designed by Kimberly. 

I made three 3 1/2" square note cards for today's project using the new stamp set, I also included two of the new metal die sets Fancy Edgers, and the Small Bow.
The fancy edgers are so fun, there are 6 edges in that set, three various scallops, one grass shape, one notebook torn edge shape and the torn edge or deckle (which ever you would like to call it), this is the shape I used on my card below.
The Small Bow is such a fun die, I love how you can lay the tails horizontal or you can cut the tail in half and hang them down as I did in the photo below.
I wanted to add a simple look to the plain ivory background paper, so I headed to my sewing machine and removed the thread then sewed, I love the look of the simple poke holes with out thread. It was so fast and easy.

Thanks for joining me for day 5 of sneak peek, please join us tomorrow for the My Craft Spot blog hop where the design team will once again inspire you with more projects using one of the 5 new stamp sets and metal dies. Also each design team members (including myself) will be giving away one of the 5 stamp sets or metal dies, generously provided by Kimberly.
All 5 of the stamp sets including the 4 metal dies will be available for purchase tomorrow at My Craft Spot.
One last thing, remember to head over to My Craft Spot today to see the many other amazing projects made by Kimberly and her design team using the brand new Big Sentiments stamp set and leave a comment on Kimberly's blog (My Craft Spot) today for your chance to win the Feel Better Soon stamp set click -HERE for My Craft Spot.

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! Love the lovely big bows!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The paper bows are wonderful.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the way you worked those bows - so clever! Beautiful cards Robin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card set is GORGEOUS Robin! What a great way to showcase that amazing bow and the big sentiment is adorable! I LOVE how these turned out!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty set of cards. I love that you used patterned paper on the bows

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the gorgeous bows!! Pretty note cards!!!Awesome job!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet. I love the bos and the card set Have a great day and a Happy New Year
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are wonderful!! Lovely colors and the bows are fabulous. Love looking at this set all together. What a feast for the eyes!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely set Robin! Love the bows! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful set of cards! I love the soft colors and the stitching technique looks awesome! I have the same paper pack you used for your bows, and I'm excited to make a set of these cards. :)

    Ally

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!