Monday, November 30, 2009

the Cuttlebug Spot Challenge -Winter Theme

Do I love a challenge with the Cricut or Cuttlebug.... you bet! Do you?

I found another fabulous blog "the Cuttlebug Spot" Nelda who is the blog owner also has another blog called "the Gypsy Spot".... hmmmm if only I had a Gypsy, oh well I do love what I have.

The challenge this week is a winter theme, here is the card I submitted.
All supplies are from Stampin' Up! (except for the jewel). I love the embossing folders for the cuttlebug, each time is emboss something it I'm just in awe. I used the "snowflakes" Cuttlebug embossing folder on silver cardstock... just stunning all by it's self.
For the snowflake I used the Cuttlebug combo "ice crystals" to cut out and emboss the snowflake on shimmery white cardstock, then added a lovely silver jewel. I used a metal hardware label with white organdy ribbon threaded through the two end holes. The words have been printed using my printer then cut down to fit behind the label.
This card is a simpler version of the above card, some times when your making one card, you might as well make two.
Hope you have a wonderfully creative day!
Robin :)

2 comments:

  1. Your card is stunning and you have a beautiful blog! Thanks so much for joining us at the Cuttlebugspot this week
    Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this card so much! very elegant

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!