Monday, November 9, 2009

Just Buggin' Challenge

Hi everyone, I've joined a challenge today from the "Just Buggin" website. http://justbugginchallenges.blogspot.com/

The challenge that I joined is....
Challenge #10: Just Bling It!!


For my project I used a Band-aid tin from Provo Craft, and chose a winter theme, with fun note cards to add inside.

I used the "Joys of the Season" Cricut cartridge, I love this cartridge for the holidays, there are so many great images.
I used clear embossing to the blue skate then added lots of glitter for a fabulous bling, the bow and skate blade also have clear embossing powder and are layered over the ice skate. Snowflakes on the note cards are layered with blue and silver cardstock.

If you have any questions just let me know.

Have a wonderfully creative day!
Robin :)

9 comments:

  1. Just adorabe... What a beautiful gift! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great gift idea!! I hope to add that cartridge to my collection soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh.... way too cute! I love this idea! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous design & idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL!!!
    Hugs,
    Samantha
    Just Buggin'

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty!!!! Congrats on JB DT! I look forward to working with you on teh DT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Robin, you are so talented! I would have never thought up all the cards I have seen on your blog, everything is just beautiful! Loved this design.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!