Thursday, April 15, 2010

Cardabilities Sketch #1

A few weeks a go I announced that I was chosen as a member of the "Cardabilities" design team. And today I finally get to share with you my first sketch card! So much fun, here is my card!!

Here is the sketch we were give to design from, a fabulous sketch. Karan, creator of Cardabilites, designs the most amazing sketches, I just love her designs, I can't wait to show you sketch #2 -reveal date will be April 30th for that sketch.
I'm learning to use copic markers, in fact, I'm currently taking and "online" copic class from Colleen Schaan at My Creative Classroom.

I used a free digital stamp from Pink Petticoat, I love Liz's cute whimsical designs, you can find the flower vase -here.


I used George and Basic Shapes to cut the circle and scalloped circle. The little daisy print paper was from DCWV Blossoms and Butterflies stack.
Come see more amazing cards by the Cardabilities design team using sketch #1 -here
Then scroll down to "Mr Linky" to view the blogs of the DT.

post signature

11 comments:

  1. Robin, your card is just lovely! I love all of the floral and blingy detailing! Hugs, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job with the copics, I am trying to stay away from them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute!! love that little vase!! and those flowers are delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a simple and beautiful card.. I love it Robin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet - you're right, really cute sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Robin, your card is so pretty, loving the flower theme and gorgeous pastel colours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Robin! I just love the pretty Spring feel of your card with the gorgeous flowers and the blue!!! So pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Robin, this is exciting. I am excited about this new blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card, I love the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!