Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Have a Happy Day -Tiddly Inks Digital Stamp

Hello crafty friends,
Posted this second fun project over at My Craft Spot today. I have been playing again with my digital stamps from Tiddly Inks, this super cute image is Belinda and can be found -HERE. I also used the suitcase image for the background paper and the inside of the card, this digital stamp is a freebie at Tiddly Inks -HERE.  
 I've used the Tiny Tags 2 stamp set with the coordinating Tiny Tags metal die for my sentiment, love this stamp set and die!  The crinkle ribbon is Spring Moss, the traditional twine is Chocolate. All of which can be purchased at My Craft Spot -HERE.  Added a zigzag stitching around the layered images using my sewing machine.
 For the background of the image I cut using my spellbinder die "Big Scalloped Circle" along with one of the circle dies for the green cardstock. 
I used my copic markers to color the image and paper pieced her jacket, hat and the ribbon on the hat, I love paper piecing these images!
Copic Marker Colors:
Skin: E11, E13, R20
Dress and Socks:  Y00, Y21, YR24
Bag: E13, E35, E29
Shoes: E01, E13, E15
Hair: E50, E31, E13, E25
Outline: C1
See those tiny yellow brads in the bottom left corner, I stamped the flower on them using black stazon ink.... so cute!  The tiny flower stamp is from Kimberly's "Butterfly Kisses" stamp set, again purchased from My Craft Spot -HERE.
I used my printer to print the suitcase on the inside of the card.
Thanks for joining me today, I hope you were inspired in some way :)

9 comments:

  1. That is so precious...wonderful colouring of that image...great paper too...just LOVE it! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH another adorable creation! I love the soft yellows and your addition of the tag! Gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card...I love the colors and the way you did the BG paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable image and a super cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaw, the image is adorable and you colored it perfectly!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card!! I love the coloring and the image is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've out done yourself on this one. It is so cute, TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely so cute Robin!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!