Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Stamp Release Party at My Craft Spot -Day Two

Hello, I hope everyone had a chance to see all the projects for Kimberly's new stamp set Tiny Tags 2, and do you love the new metal dies over at My Craft Spot... love them!!!  
Today is day two and the stamp release party continues with the new stamp set "Thank You" this is a beautiful stamp set with several wonderful thank you sentiments for the outside and inside of your cards.
For my project today I use the Pagoda cricut cartridge and this beautiful fan image on pg. 64 of the handbook.  I welded two fans together for this fun shape.
Video below:
Inside of card
Head over to My Craft Spot to see the other "Thank You" project created by the talented design team and remember to leave a comment on My Craft Spot blog for your change to win another fabulous project.
Thanks for visiting and I would love comments here too {wink}

9 comments:

  1. Oh my that is gorgeous! I have been following for a little while now and the cards you have been putting out have truly inspired me!!! Thanks for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I really love this cartridge too! Looking forward to the video too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so prtty!! I love the shape of the card!!
    Kristan
    sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a Beautiful and Stunning card!Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a GORGEOUS shaped card!!! Love all the details you added!!
    TFS for another great day of inspiration!
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
    eschfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your shaped card! You always pick out the perfect papers for your projects! So GORGEOUS Robin!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Teapot Creative
    want to know more about color pots and design...
    http://www.teapot-creative.co.uk/about.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like the Fan Shaped card that is wonderfully embellished.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful shape card. Love all the colors and embellishments.

    Hugs
    Nana

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!