Monday, June 28, 2010

Celebrate with a Bang! Challenge #16

To celebrate the 4th of July there always needs to be some sort of "BANG" Fantabulous Cricut is starting the celebration early with 4th of July ideas.

This weeks challenge #16 is to create a July 4th project and include a star some were on the creation.

My card is cut from the "A Child's Year" cricut cartridge on page 46 of the hand book I cut the card + shift feature at size 5 1/2"
The boy on the firework is on page 46 cut at 3" and the shadow at 3" as well. The 5 extra gold stars were cut from page 45 at 1/2"


The saying was printed using my computer printer.


I places a gold strip of paper behind the stars on the card, then a blue strip the show the zig zag feature.


Come join us at Fantabulous Cricut this week and see what the design team has created -HERE

post signature

8 comments:

  1. Great card, Robin! I love how you did the strip at the bottom - with a shadowed one from the firecracker placed just perfectly. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute and a great card.
    great work as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! Love the gold stars on the firecracker. It Would make a great tag on a LO. This cartridge is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome, Robin! I Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Robin, This is super cute! I gotta get this cartridge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. robyn just wanted to let you know I got my cartriage today cant wait to make something with it. thanks alot.
    www.scraphappenswithRhonda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!