Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Chicken N' Eggs

I'm playing with another great sketch from "Cardabilities" blog today.

I have a very good friend who lives outside of town that we get our chicken eggs from, so I wanted to make her a thank you card and thought this would be perfect... cluck, cluck.

I used my design studio to create the sizing of each image. I love using DS, I find is so easy to get just the exact size to fit my 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" card (or what every size of card I'm working with).

This is sketch #5 that Karan, from Cardabilites, has created for us to use for this weeks challenge. Love this sketch!
I feel so lucky to be on the Design Team, with a wonderful group of talented ladies.
See what the Cardabilities design team created using the same sketch -HERE




I used the following three cartridges: From my Kitchen, George and Basic Shapes & Home Accents.
*From my Kitchen- Eggs pg. 66, Rooster pg. 77, Scalloped Oval and Oval pg. 76 (sheep body), Tab pg.67
*George- Rectangles pg. 109 (adjusted sizing)
*Home Accents- Leaves (#35 on my key pad- various sizes)
If you download this cut file please leave a comment here on the post, thank you so much.
I have a simple cut file -HERE

post signature

9 comments:

  1. That is so darn cute! I love the eggs in the corner..great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is country cute! Our eggs are fresh like that too. It's nice. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin, I really appreciate your beautiful cards ands projects. I have to get busy now for Father's Day and my 48'th Anniversary next week. Love, Jeanne.scrapper

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is totally cute Robin! I love the eggs and the chicken! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card! I just love it!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is just perfect...I love everything...beautiful work! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a perfect card for the occasion!! I love that paper you've used to mat the chicken. Great job with the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that chicken! Such a cute card. Excited about joining the Cardabilities team!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!