Monday, June 14, 2010

Thanks Dad

It's time for "Challenge Me" Monday at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog.

Challenge #14 Celebrate Dear Dad:
Create a masculine project for a dear dad.

I have a cut file for this card you'll find it at the end of this post, nothing fancy about the file, I just found it very easy to create using Design Studio, instead of figuring out the measurements that I needed.

Below is a photo of all the pieces that I cut for this card.

The inside of the card, I like the look and it's a great space for writing a message too.Come see what the design team has created for the "Celebrate Dear Dad" challenge -HERE.

If you download this cut file please leave a comment here on this post. Thank you
You can find the cut file -HERE

post signature

3 comments:

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!