Thursday, July 8, 2010

Meljen's Challenge #15 -Circles Galore

Hooray for Brand new images and a Challenge at Meljen's - this week the challenge is "Circles Galore". And if you add up all the polka-dots on my card then there are tons of circles!


I used two of Meljen's images for this card, the new "Candy Land Dreams" and the wonderful "sweet sentiment" (not a new image, but can be found at Whimsy Stamps) which I copied directly on my purple polka-dot paper.
I use the paper piecing technique for the "Candy Land Dreams" image, printing on four different polka-dot papers, then cutting out each image in a certain color. I wrapped clear cling wrap around three of the candies.

Look at the super cute new images Melissa has created, oh so yummy!!
All Meljen's Design Images can now be found at Whimsy Stamps -HERE

Come over to Meljen's blog and see what the Design Team have created using these brand new images, and how they included circles on their cards -HERE, you can also join us in this challenge.

post signature

8 comments:

  1. What a delicious card Robin ! I love the colours and the wrapping around the sweeties i such a fab idea ! Love it ! Smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. That wrapping is just a fantastic idea. What a fun card!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a wonderful card. love your wrapped candy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute and creative! I love the added touch of the plastic wrap and the fun layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WoW, this is so cute and clever! Those wrapped candies are an amazing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cellophane wrapping, nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun and YUMMY Looking card! :) Totally cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun card. Love the wrappers around the candy.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!