Friday, July 16, 2010

Sister in Christ -From Designed 2 Delight

As a design team member for Designed 2 Delight we got to choose a few of our favorite digital images to create with. When I saw the "Sister In Christ" image I fell in love with her... it's a beautiful reminder to me that we are all sisters here on earth to support and uplift each other in all that we do.

This image is found at Designed 2 Delight under the "Angels and Fairies" category


Remember to check out the Delightful Inspiration blog -HERE, Faith, Designed 2 Delight's Artist, offers free digital images to those who play in her weekly challenges.

post signature

8 comments:

  1. Just beautiful...love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Robin ! The colours you have chosen complement the sweet image to perfection ! Smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin this is so beautiful. Like the willow tree angels. I just love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She reminded me of the Willow Tree figures as well - and I love those! What a lovely, lovely card, Robin, and your thoughts were wonderful to read as well. So true!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She reminds me of Willlow Tree figures too (which I collect). Beautiful card Robin, such soft pretty colors and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is very pretty Robin! I love the colors and papers that you chose. They are soft and elegant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Robyn I love this card!!! This is really beautiful.
    Hugs,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is GORGEOUS!! I love the colors--so serene.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!