Monday, April 1, 2013

Birthday Tag -My Craft Spot Project

Hello friends,
Get ready to create for our next challenge at My Craft Spot
This weeks challenge:
Tags
create any type of tag
I love the lacy banner die set and wanted to use them on my tag, so grabbing the fun Chunky Alphabet stamp set was a fun way to get creating.
The tag was cut out using Lacy Labels cricut cartridge cut at 3 1/2" 
 I used Strawberry Cupcake twine to string up my banner, I love the intricate edge of the banner die.
I added a double bow using Winter White crinkle ribbon, then add leaves and a rose from Wild Orchid Crafts.
 I punched a hole in the side to add ribbon several fibers I had on hand, the ribbons and twine are from My Craft Spot, Hot Pink and Caribbean crinkle ribbon and Strawberry Cupcake twine.
Supplies used that are available from My Craft Spot Shop

Stamp Sets: Chunky Alphabet
Crinkle Ribbon: Winter White, Hot Pink and Caribbean
Bakers Twine: Strawberry Cupcake
Metal Dies: Lacy Banners

Remember to head over to My Craft Spot to see more fun tag projects made by the My Craft Spot Design Team -HERE.
Thanks for visiting my blog

4 comments:

  1. Soooo pretty Robin! I love the gorgeous banner and what a beautiful design Robin:) The papers are perfect and love the cluster of fibers... looks awesome!
    Happy Tuesday! I hope you and your family ad fabulous Easter!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Robin and congrats on being the proud owner of a CAMEO:) Yeah, you are going to love it...:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a really wonderful and happy tag! The whole tag is so sweet!

    What is the flower background paper? It fits it perfectly. I can see it being a frequent "Go To" paper.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!