Thursday, April 18, 2013

Only A Few Days Left...

Hello crafty friends, only  4 days to the Stamp Release Party at My Craft Spot!

I'm so excited for you to see the amazing projects that Kimberly and her design team (including me) have been working on!
Next week is going to be so much fun!
Each day next week you will get a peek at one of 5 new stamp sets and 2 new metal die sets.  Come join us to see over 50 fun projects during the party week.  There will be prizes each day and a super fun blog hop on Saturday!

Ready for some sneak peeks? ... I thought you would.... here ya go.
Remember to post this button on your blog for extra chances to win prizes each day next week, to get the details and the button code click -HERE.
My Craft Spot

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!