Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Embossed Christmas Card

I created this quick Christmas card useing the Cuttlebug "Textile" embossing folder halfway on 4 1/8" x 5 3/8" gold cardstock.
I used my "Very Merry Tags" Cricut cartridge for the first time... waahoo! I cut the Joy tag out at 3 1/2" twice once on gold cardstock (used only the "joy" words) then again on using DCWV Holiday Collection Glitter Matstack (on sale from Joann's) Using the stencil of "Joy" not the letters. Place the gold "joy" into the red glitter "joy" stencil.
I also cut out the plain oval to back behind my tag. Added gold ribbon then backed the card with red cardstock.
Embossed Christmas Card
Have a wonderfully creative day!
Robin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!